Middle has added Slack to its catalog of apps. You can now automate Slack messages when events occur in another app.
You can automate notifications for events that occur in other apps. This is a valuable tool for marketing agencies, enterprises and SaaS companies who need to stay up-to-date on the latest information from multiple sources. With Middle's Slack integration, automatically keep your staff notified of updates and changes in other systems.
Some example Slack workflows that businesses can create are...
- Send a Slack message when a spreadsheet is updated
- Get notifications for new subscribers in a CRM or marketing platform
- Post new transactions from a point of sales systems to a Slack channel
- Send a Slack message when a prospect becomes a customer
For referral and reward programs, get notifications about …
- New referrals
- When a customer advances in level (e.g. Silver to Gold)
- When a customer joins or completes a challenge
- When a customer redeems a reward
Feel free to schedule a demo with us if you think Middle can help - we’d love to chat.
Middle is a flexible integration platform as a service (iPaaS) for marketing agencies, enterprises and SaaS companies. Use out-of-the-box integrations in our catalog or customize them to your exact requirements or add your own private apps. Predictable pricing and no limits, other than what your provisioned hardware can handle.
Slack is a messaging app for business. It's quicker, more organized, and securer than email. That's why millions of people across the world rely on Slack to connect their teams.